Essential for understanding how to design effective training programmes
Top 6 benefits of this course:
- Gain a QQI Level 6 certification
- Learn to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Develop a training design framework
- Understand training theory and the Training Cycle
- Learn how to design engaging training programmes
- Get tips and techniques from industry professionals
Who attends Training Needs Identification & Design?
We recommend this course for anyone who wants to become a professional trainer. Training Needs Identification & Design is also extremely beneficial for anyone who recommends training, or has a need to train others as part of their existing job.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Theory and Concepts of Training
- Factors affecting training
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Instructional System Design Models (ISD)
- Designing training programmes
- Developing exercises and training materials
After completing Training Needs Identification & Design, you will be able to:
- Understand theory and concepts relating to training design
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) with confidence
- Use TNA findings to design training programmes
- Understand ISD models such as Honey and Mumford
- Clearly define training objectives
- Develop training materials to accompany a programme
What Certification Will I Achieve?
Completing our Training Needs Identification & Design course and its assessments leads to a QQI Level 6 certification. This is placed at level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), at the same level as former FETAC certifications.
Popular Course Locations:
This course is available for in-company training in any location around Ireland. Our most popular in-company course locations are Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Kerry. Click below to Ask A Question about your nearest course location.
Download our Training Needs Identification & Design Course brochure
- Full course details, fees & procedures
- Course dates, locations & trainers