Training Delivery & Evaluation Course
Training Delivery & Evaluation is often called “the new Train The Trainer”.
Top 6 benefits of this course:
- Achieve a QQI Level 6 certification
- Learn best-practice training delivery techniques
- Develop training evaluation skills
- Gain confidence to train others
- Build a structured training framework
- Get feedback from industry professionals
Who is this Training Delivery & Evaluation Course for?
Training Delivery & Evaluation is a course for anyone who wants to gain certified, professional training skills.
If you would like to become a full or part time trainer, have a need to train others as part of your role or would like to refresh your existing training delivery skills, this course is for you.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Training concepts and the Training Cycle
- Preparing for training delivery
- Delivery skills: engaging, effective training
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Coping with challenging participants
- Evaluation techniques
After completing Training Delivery & Evaluation, you will be able to:
- Deliver training to others with confidence
- Understand the Training Cycle
- Establish a thriving learning environment
- Handle unexpected questions and challenging behaviours
- Evaluate training sessions
- Give effective, constructive feedback to trainees
What Certification Will I Achieve?
When you complete our Training Delivery & Evaluation course and pass all the relevant assessments, you will receive a QQI (formerly FETAC) Level 6 certification.
Popular Course Locations:
We can run this course for in-company bookings in any location around Ireland. Currently, our most popular locations are Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Kerry.