This Train the Trainer course is a FETAC Level 6 accredited course.
Who is this Train The Trainer Weekend Course for?
This FETAC Train the Trainer weekend courseis designed to improve your training techniques and increase your confidence when delivering training courses.
This Train The Trainer FETAC Level 6 course equips those considering a career in training with the skills and knowledge required to effectively design, develop, deliver and evaluate training which is effective and also excites your audience, at a time that is convenient for you.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Theory of Training and Adult Learning
- The Role of the Trainer
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Programme Design
- Preparing for Training Delivery
- Delivery and Assessment
- Evaluation of Training
Training; Education Progression or Further Study: FETAC Major awards such as the Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Management
Having completed this train the trainer course, participants will be successfully able to:
- Promote learner participation and involvement by using effective questioning techniques in a training session
- Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Define the factors that promote learning
- Apply the concepts of NLP and Accelerated Learning in training
- Understand the difference between training and presenting information
- Use recognised success measures to assess effective learning
- Define effective feedback
Train the Trainer Course Requirements
Delegates on this train the trainer training course are asked to prepare and bring a 5 minute training session to the first day of the Train the Trainer course. The session topic can be any topic of your choosing (e.g. ‘How to Make a Paper Airplane’!). This session is an important part of the train the trainer course as it gives you something personal to work with during the two days, and everyone will be asked to present their session to the rest of the group.
Where in Ireland is the course held?
* To gain the FETAC award an additional FETAC examination fee of €95 is applicable for the FETAC Assignment.