QQI Training & Development Special Purpose Award
A respected, sought-after qualification in Training & Development.
Top benefits of this course:
What is the Training & Development Special Purpose Award?
The QQI Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award is recommended for anyone who is serious about a career in professional training.
This Special Purpose Award has 2 components:
Do you already have Train The Trainer?
People holding an E30179 Train The Trainer may be entitled to claim an exemption from the Training Delivery & Evaluation component. Click the “Ask a Question” button at the end of this page to ask about your eligibility for exemption.
What is covered in this award?
- Theory and Concepts of Training
- Factors affecting training
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Instructional System Design Models (ISD)
- Designing training programmes
- Developing exercises and training materials
- Training concepts and the Training Cycle
- Preparing for training delivery
- Delivery skills: engaging, effective training
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Coping with challenging participants
- Evaluation techniques
What Certification Will I Achieve?
To achieve this award you will need to complete both components and their assessments. Once you have done this you will achieve a QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in Training & Development.
Additional QQI Information
- QQI Award Code: 6S3372
- Credits: 30
- Award Type: Special Purpose, Minor Award
- NFQ Level: 6